Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jack's Birthday Party

I can't believe how old my kids are!! Little Mason is crawling all over the place and getting into trouble, Blake is potty trained & such a fan of Mason, Jackson started preschool, and being the oldest, knows the mostest :), Brandon is working most of his days away from home which is sad for the family, but great for getting the business on its feet, & me...mommy of 3 little boys...I am still teaching at Gold's Gym & loving it! Just started Zumba which is an amazing dance class! So there you have it! A small update of the fam in the past few months! Now, I am going to sleep because I always stay up way to late & most of the time it is because I am messing around on the internet! Way too many things to catch up on!!

1 comment:

Carrie and Spencer said...

I love ZUMBA!!! :-) Your boys are just ADORABLE!!!! Miss you!!